Career and Job Postings
06-09-2017 - Revenue Management Consultant – Trinity Health
Department: IN308_69500 Reengineering
Expected Weekly Hours: 40
Provides consultation, leadership and managerial direction in the delivery of small to mid-size project initiatives/teams for an operational area of revenue management for Revenue Excellence in Trinity Health. Manages and oversees team members’ work assignments, provides technical specialized leadership and guidance in coordinating projects and managing deliverables and serves as a resource for ad-hoc problem resolution and troubleshooting. Work assignments are considered ‘stretch’ and demand a broad base knowledge of multiple operational areas of revenue management and/or seasoned knowledge in an area of specialization, field of concentration or discipline in order to understand business needs and the interrelationship of issues impacting the implementation of project goals and objectives. Serves as a consultative resource and develops, establishes and manages relationships with executive leaders, key stakeholders, high-level professionals and decision makers. Project work is strategic and reflects an enterprise-wide scope and impact affecting numerous stakeholders and requiring the facilitation of change management and process improvement techniques and methodologies. Work assignments are complex and often require managerial and/or considerable consulting knowledge and experience in order to plan, coordinate and control the activities of others, as well as integrate activities that are relatively homogenous or diverse in nature.
Job Description Details:
1. Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Informatics or related field or an equivalent combination of education and related experience. Considerable revenue management knowledge and experience. Requires a breadth and mastery of technical and business knowledge in multiple disciplines/processes.
2. Seven (7) to ten (10) years of progressively responsible operational (management), project management, consulting or relevant professional experience in revenue management (e.g., reimbursement, payer contracting, decision support, health information management, patient financial services).
3. Ability to manage small to mid-size projects having a system-wide scope of responsibility and impact. Demonstrated increases in operational management or project management leadership experience. Develops and maintains effective collaborative relationships and partnerships with leaders, stakeholders and decision makers.
4. Some knowledge of project plan development, workflow analysis and change management/process improvement methodologies
5. Considerable knowledge of and experience in project plan development, workflow analysis, and managing complex process improvement/change management projects. Ability to drive change and to plan, formulate and implement strategies. Ability to identify, evaluate and demonstrate operational opportunities, business needs, provide authoritative consultation and recognize the interests of executive leaders stakeholders and decision makers.
6. Strong interpersonal, consultative, relationship and consensus building skills in order to effectively facilitate teams/committees and interface with executive leaders, key stakeholders and decision makers.
7. Strong planning, evaluative, organizing and problem solving skills in order to integrate activities that are relatively homogenous or diverse in nature.
8. Ability to influence results, garner support and tactfully manage complex relationships across the Revenue Excellence enterprise. Ability to read the subtle nuances of situations and react/plan accordingly.
9. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Ability to facilitate communications between diverse groups. Ability to effectively identify, assess and facilitate improvements and solutions and present advisory and persuasive recommendations.
10. Considerable knowledge and experience supporting and developing reporting and analytics for research, process improvement/change management support and specific revenue management function. Ability to develop appropriate methods to collect, analyze and report data.
11. Advanced proficiency with Microsoft product suite (MS Word, Excel, Power Point, Access and Visio) and standard project management software (i.e., spreadsheets, databases, graphics, presentation tools, etc.).
12. Must possess deep analytical, quantitative, evaluative and problem solving skills.
13. Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Demonstrated ability to manage multiple, concurrently running projects and adapt to changing deadlines, competing priorities and unexpected assignments.
14. Ability to work independently and with minimal supervision. Ability to work in a team environment providing support to multiple positions.
15. Demonstrated ability to respect confidential and sensitive information, understanding and honoring lines of accountability and communication is essential.
16. Ability to operate in an ambiguous and matrix organizational structure. Ability to operate in a highly autonomous self-directed manner under frequently changing structures, requirements and priorities.
17. Must be comfortable operating in a collaborative, shared leadership environment.
18. Must possess a personal presence that is characterized by a sense of honesty, integrity, and caring with the ability to inspire and motivate others to promote the philosophy, mission, vision, goals, and values of Trinity Health
Trinity Health’s Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
Trinity Health employs more than 120,000 colleagues at dozens of hospitals and hundreds of health centers in 21 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Trinity Health’s dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
Use this link to apply online: https://trinityhealth.wd1.myworkdayjobs.com/Jobs/job/Livonia-Michigan/Revenue-Management-Consultant_00010382
05-26-2017 - MANAGER FINANCE – PHYSICIAN PRACTICES - TRIHEALTH
Job Title: MANAGER FINANCE – PHYSICIAN PRACTICES – TRIHEALTH
Highly visible position with finance and provider compensation responsibility for assigned physician practices. Responsibilities include month end close, account reconciliation, reporting, productivity analysis and modeling and accurate calculation of physician compensation for a variety of compensation arrangements. Works closely with practice operations management with regard to physician contracting and compensation.
• Physician compensation calculation and reporting under a variety of models
• Monitor and recommend provider salary draw adjustments
• Field provider inquiries regarding compensation and productivity
• Modeling of various compensation options or scenarios
• Month end close process for assigned practices, including standard journal entries, accruals and analysis
• Account reconciliation and analysis
• Budget variance analysis
• Internal provider productivity reporting using pivot table tool
• Support to operations management in budget process
• Other duties upon request
This position requires:
• Strong Analytic Skills
• General Accounting Experience
• Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office tools including Pivot Tables
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Close attention to detail
• Self-motivated with ability to prioritize work to meet deadlines
Reports to the Director of Physician Accounting/Compensation
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration, CPA Preferred
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years of related experience
SPECIALIZED KNOWLEDGE: Healthcare
candidates should apply through TriHealth’s website; http://www.trihealth.com/discover-trihealth/your-trihealth/careers/
05-23-2017 - Physician Practice Audit
Physician Practice Audit
Are you looking to grow your career with a growing company? We are growing in Cincinnati!
When you work for CHAN Healthcare, you have the opportunity to build strong client relationships, advance the mission of our clients through impactful work and enhance your professional career path. Read more on how you can make a difference every day!
We are seeking two positions to join our team in Ohio. These positions will focus on our Physician Practices audit area and can be located in a variety of Ohio cities.
Audit Senior Manager – Physician Practices Apply Now – Audit Sr. Manager Physician Practices
We are looking for an experienced audit leader with proven expertise in client relationships, coaching a team, and risk assessments. Additionally, understanding the complexities of Physician contract arrangements and physician compensation models is required for this role. Excellent communication and presentation skills are key to success as is the ability to strategically contribute to our client’s risk environment. You will work with senior leadership, both within CHAN and the client, to develop the internal audit program, perform various audits/projects and lead as well as execute the organization’s internal audit function. Requirements include: a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 7 years’ applicable experience, prior supervisory experience, proven communication and presentation skills, and a professional certification of a CPA, CIA or CISA (or the ability to obtain one if hired).
Audit Manager – Physician Practices Apply Now – Audit Manager Physician Practices
We are looking for an experienced audit professional with Physician Practices experience who can provide the level and quality of service for which we have become known. The successful candidate will work with senior staff to develop the internal audit program, perform various audits/projects and execute the organization’s internal audit function. Experience with physician contract arrangements and physician compensation models is required Requirements include: a bachelor’s degree, a minimum of 5 years’ applicable experience (healthcare finance or internal audit strongly preferred), ability to work autonomously as well as on a team, strong communication skills, and a professional certification of a CPA, CIA or CISA (or the ability to obtain one if hired).
CHAN Healthcare, a subsidiary of Crowe Horwath LLP, is the market leader in providing Internal Audit and Consulting Services to the healthcare industry. We deliver innovative solutions to today’s complex healthcare issues. As a values-based company, we assist in advancing the missions of our clients.
At CHAN Healthcare you will work independently while receiving industry-leading support and technology. CHAN offers a robust knowledge management center where you can develop your career as well as create and share leading practices with other CHAN Associates and our clients.
Working on-site provides you the ability to witness and experience the impact that your recommendations have on your client’s day-to-day healthcare operations. We offer challenging work and the ability to make a difference every day!
If you have a passion for success and want to add client value, apply today!
We offer solid relocation packages, so qualified professionals from all geographies are encouraged to apply. At CHAN Healthcare, you will have a competitive compensation and benefits package with PTO, holidays, industry leading technology, focus on continuous learning and a collaborative and supportive culture.